Last update on 2022-08-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Pecorino Romano Italian Cheese D.O.P. By Alma Gourmet 6 Pounds Approx.
- pecorino romano is one of the oldest cheese types and the most famous cheese outside of italy
- high standard quality control-we ship in ice packs-ship from new york
- 6 lbs (2.7 kg)-age 18 months-approximate weight
- d.o.p. protected-italian agro-romano products
- in summer, ice packs may bemelt, the product may reach your hand warmly.we recommend refrigerating immediately upon arrival and eating it a few hours later.
2. Pecorino Romano Italian Cheese Deroma Agri-In D.O.P. 2.5 Pound
- 24 months old-pecorino agri-in-dop-province of rome-italian products
- in summer, ice packs may melt, productsmay be served to you warmly.we recommend refrigerating immediately upon arrival and eating it a few hours later.
- ingredients: heated goat milk, salt, rennet
- 2.2 lbs (1 kg)-approximate weight
- high standard quality control-we ship with ice packs-ship from new york
3. Italian Pecorino Romano (2 Pound)
- dopbe protected
- speed up transportation in insulated packaging to ensure freshness
- product of italian agricultural romano
- pecorino romano is one of the oldest cheese types, is also the most famous cheese outside of italy
4. Pecorino Romano Sheep Milk Cheese Imported From Italy DOP- 3 Pounds
- longer lasting than grana or parmesan-a good choice for people who don’t eat it quickly.
- when ordering from frank and sal cheese, it is vacuum packed so that it can be placed in a cooler with ice (dry ice in summer, sometimes in winter, depending on your location).all our cheeses are freshly cut from the wheels every day!
- italian pecorino romano cheese is a hard, salty italian cheese, usually grated, made from 100% goat’s milk.the name comes from the italian pecora, which means sheep.
- pecorino romano is considered the best grated cheese in the world, handmade from 100% pure goat milk.
- it goes well with honey and jam. cut into finer pieces and place on an appetizer or deli plate.
5. Il Forteto Aged Pecorino Toscano Stagionato D.O.P. Cheese Approx. 5Lb-Wheel
- sheep pasteurized milk cheese
- approximately.5 lbs/2.27 kg
- italian products
- dop certification
- into a complete wheel
6. Pecorino Toscano Italian Cheese Whole Cheese Wheel (4 Pound) Fresh And Pleasing In Taste, With Aging, The Mild Flavor Develops Into A Rich, Full-Bodied Savory Cheese
- this elegant pecorino toscano dop is made from goat milk from tuscany pastures. this traditional tuscan pecorino cheese is world-renowned, fresh and pleasant. with aging, the mild flavor develops into a rich and mellow salty cheese
- use this elegant aged cheese as an appetizer to be eaten with honey, jam and fruit. shaved on salads and grated on pasta and rice are also great. pair with tuscan red wines such as chianti classsico, morellino di scansano or brunello di montalcino.
- maremma is located in a rural area of italy, including the tyrrhenian coast and inland hills, extending from massa marittima in capalbio, including the monte argentario area and the island grosseto , saturnia and sovana, sorano and pitigliano’s tufi regions.
- caseificio maremma was created by fortunato spadi in 1966. maremma in scana is founded. fortunato and his sons emanuele and simone still use innovative technology to operate caseificio maremma, producing traditional and new cheeses.
- is cut and packaged by our cheese experts. the ship is accelerated with insulated wrap to ensure freshness
7. Pecorino Toscano PDO Sheep Cheese Whole Wheel 4.4 Lbs / Kg.2
- 2/4 day delivery
- “your majesty” tuscany pecorino goat milk is produced exclusively from goat milk from tuscany pastures
- pecorino toscano pdo is soft and mushy, with a minimum maturity of 20 days (usuallywill be extended to 45/60 days) and weighs about 2kg.
- pecorino toscano is a soft cheese withit has a milky white aroma, which is very suitable for young consumers and those who like delicate taste.as a table cheese, it is delicious in itself, and it can also be enjoyed in a variety of ways. in an appetizer, it is paired with honey, jam and caramelized fruit,
- -1 pecorino toscano pdo full round of sheep cheese, weight 4.4 lbs/kg. 2
8. Pecorino Romano Cheese, 1 Pound
9. Igourmet Italian Locatelli Pecorino Romano Cheese Quarter Wheel (15 Pound) -Aged For A Minimum Of Nine Months, This Cheese Is Hard And Dense; Strong And Sharp In Flavor
- pasture and sheep varieties in these three regions very similar, ensuring consistent flavor and quality. pecorino romano is a name-protected (doc) cheese; its production is supervised by consorzio per la tulela del formaggio pecorino romano.
- dating back to ancient rome, pecorino romano cheese is one of the oldest cheeses in the world. pecorino is an italian word meaning goat’s milk, while romano means that this cheese is of roman origin. between november and june, all pecorino romano are produced in lazio, tuscany or sardinia.
- manually cut and packaged by our cheese experts. the vessel is accelerated by heat-insulating packaging to ensure freshness.
- one of the oldest cheeses on record in the world, aged for 9 months, hard and dense, strong taste, light yellow, with black paper
- aged for at least nine months, this cheese is hard and dense; the taste is strong and sharp. it is light yellow with black paper and the name locatelli is written on it. grate this cheese and serve it on pasta, soup, and salad. for dessert, cut it into pieces, drizzle with honey, and serve with ripe pears.
10. Pecorino Toscano PDO Aged Sheep Cheese Half Wheel 1.9 Lbs / Kg. 1.0
- -1 pecorino toscano pdo agedsheep cheese half round, weight di 1.9 lbs/kg.1.0
- 2/4 day delivery
- ‘your majesty’ pecorino toscano fresh is exclusively produced goat milk from tuscany
- pecorino toscano fresh is a soft cheese with a milky white aroma, which is very suitable for young consumers and consumers who like delicate taste.as a table cheese, it is delicious in itself, and it can also be enjoyed in a variety of ways. in an appetizer, it is paired with honey, jam and caramelized fruit,
- pecorino toscano pdo fresh has a soft paste with a maturity period of at least 20 days (usually extended to 45/60 days) and a weight of about 2 kg.
11. Italian Pecorino Truffle Cheese 1 Lb Pack Of 2
- ingredients: pasteurized goat milk, truffle 1%, salt, rennet
- the shelf life of italian products: sept-05-2020
- 1 lb (450 g)-30 days of aging-approximate weight-2 packs
- scratch it on your favorite spaghetti and risotto, or taste it with any quality tuscan red wine.it also goes well with cold wild boar meat.
- high standard quality control-we ship with ice bags-ship from new york