Last update on 2022-09-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Monoprice 611815 15Watt, 1 X 12 Guitar Combo Tube Amplifier With Celestion Speaker & Spring Reverb
- handles frequencies between 80hz and 10khz, buzzingthe sum noise is lower than the rated power -75db, and the total harmonic distortion is 0.5%.
- equipped with 15 watt tube power amplifier and celestion brand speakers.power amplifier load range: 8~16 ohms
- the power amplifier part uses three ecc83/12ax7 preamplifier tubes and two el84 power tubes, plus a celebration red truvox 1215 speaker.
- use this 15-watt, 1×12 guitar combo tube amplifier with celestion speakers and excellent guitar sound and flexible monoprice spring reverb!
- the cabinet is located at the rear, with leather handles, cloth speaker grille, and cream-textured synthetic leather shell with chrome-plated corner guards
2. Monoprice 40-Watt 1X10 Guitar Combo Amplifier – Black With Spring Reverb, 10 Inch 4-Ohm Speaker, High & Low Inputs, Headphone Output For Electric Guitars
3. Monoprice Monolith Two-Channel Stereo Power Amplifier – Black With 2X200 Watt Per Channel, XLR Inputs, For Home Theater & Studio
4. Monoprice 5-Watt Guitar Combo Tube Amplifier (611705)
5. Monoprice 611920 20W1x8 Bass Combo Amplifier
6. Monoprice Stage Right Series SB12 50-Watt All Tube 2-Channel 1X12 Guitar Amp Combo (625914)
7. Monoprice Amplifier Speaker (611708)
- is an ideal amplifier for beginners looking for interesting amplifiers and musicians looking for versatile performance tools.
- line output: for live performances that can use a more powerful house pa, use the direct output of the amplifier to enter the mixer.
- 3-band equalizer with frequency selector: select the mid-range frequency to be cut or boosted to find the best listening position in the room.
- reverb and chorus: use the amplifier’s built-in reverb and chorus effects to create classic acoustic guitar sounds.
- dedicated microphone and line input: versatile and very useful, this amplifier can be used as a room amplifier for small performances or a practice amplifier for acoustic guitars.
8. Monoprice 611720 20-Watt 1X8 Guitar Combo Amplifier – Black With 86Db Of Gain, 1/4 Inch, Headphone And 3.5Mm Aux Mp3 Inputs For Electric Guitars
- 8-inch, 4 ohm speaker.
- use this 20-watt, 1×8 guitar combo amplifier from monoprice to turn it up to 11!
- it has a line level output that allows you to send the output to a recorder or mixing board.
- it also has a 3.5 mm auxiliary input jack, allowing you to plug in an mp3 player, so you can play music as you like.
- 86db gain overload tone
9. Monoprice Amplifier Speaker (611830)
10. Monoprice 111567 Desktop Headphone Amplifier
11. Monoprice 615220 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier
- 35mm) amplified headphone output each hasits own independent volume control
- it has a very clean amplifier circuit, which can produce a signal-to-noise ratio greater than 98db
- it accepts line-level audio input through the stereo rca jack on the back or headphone level through the optional 1/4 trs jack