Last update on 2022-04-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Getaria 2.4GHZ Wireless Guitar System Built-In Rechargeable Lithium Battery Digital Transmitter Receiver For Electric Guitar Bass (Black)
- built-in rechargeable lithium battery, long working time, and equipped with usb cable, convenient for charging.
- support 6 groups of devices working at the same time, one to one, without mutual interference; and one transmitterthe receiver can also transmit the signal to multiple receivers at the same time.
- the wireless transmitter and receiver are specially designed for guitars, bass and other electronic musical instruments.
- 280° rotatable 1/4″ plug, suitable for instruments with input jacks in different positions.
- 2.4g uncompressed wireless signal transmission, low noise and low delay, the effective range is about 30 meters.
2. LEKATO 5.8Hz Wireless Guitar System Wireless Audio Electric Guitar Transmitter Receiver 4 Channels Transmission Range High Frequency Battery Rechargeable
- 🎸 convenient charging: built-in rechargeable lithium battery, it can work for up to 5 hours after being fully charged, and comes with a usb cable for easy charging, ensuring that you have a good performance in every performance.
- 🎸no interference: the wireless guitar system adopts 5.8ghz technology, the high frequency delay is less than 6ms, and there is no delay or signal loss.the effective range is about 100 meters.support 4 channels to broadcast at the same time.
- 🎸clear signal transmission: a wireless guitar system with 24-bit 48khz high-quality audio broadcasting.the high frequency ism band is most suitable for guitar wireless used in europe, south america, asia and australia.
- 🎸 widely used: 220° rotatable plug design, suitable for most electric guitars, basses, electric guitars and even.the most popular electronic musical instruments, electric guitars, basses, electric acoustic guitars and other musical instruments with pickups.
- 🎸 plug and play: long press the signal button to match the transmitter and receiver at the same time, no other operations are required.if the transmitter and receiver cannot be connected to each other, you need to reset the id pairing before using it for the first time, please refer to the user manual.
3. LEKATO 2.4Ghz Wireless Guitar System 4 Channels Rechargeable Audio Wireless Transmitter Receiver Digital Guitar Wireless Transmitter And Receiver For Audio Electric Guitar Bass(WS-80)
- 🎸 8 hours battery life: lekato ws80 wireless guitar transmitter receiver has a built-in rechargeable lithium battery. the working time is up to 8 hours after being fully charged, and there is no need to charge your device frequently. the long working time can ensure that you have a good performance in every performance.
- 🎸 high compatibility: the 220° rotatable head allows you to adjust the different positions of the instrument through the input jack. cool appearance, professional wireless system, designed for most electric guitars, basses, and electric acoustic guitars. this device is approved for use worldwide.
- 🎸 support multiple devices: the wireless guitar system supports one-to-one mode or one transmitter to multiple receiver modes. support 4 devices to work at the same time.
- 🎸 plug and play: long press the signal button to match the transmitter and receiver at the same time, no other operations are required. if the transmitter and receiver cannot be connected to each other, you need to reset the id pairing before using for the first time, please refer to the user manual.
- 🎸 clear signal transmission: the leakto wireless guitar system is 2.4ghz ism frequency band, low noise, low delay (< 5ms delay), and an effective range of more than 20m. you can roam freely on the stage to get a truly outstanding performance.
4. SWIFF High-Grade Electronic Guitar Wireless System Rechargeable Guitar Transmitter Receiver Support Multi Channels And 5.5 Hours Long Battery Life For All Electric Musical Instruments
- ♬durable rechargeable battery: built-in rechargeable lithium battery can last ≥5 hours.double-click the main button, the remaining battery will be displayed on the back.
- ♬support for multiple devices: uhf technology is used to support multiple devices, and each device has independent transmission channels without interfering with each other.
- ♬high-end: adopts the latest wireless ultra-high frequency frequency conversion technology, brand new design, unique shape structure, various technical parameters are much higher than others, support power display and fast charging.
- ♬easy to use and versatile: 220° rotatable plug, easy to pair, plug and play.it is suitable for most electronic musical instruments with popular 6.35mm jacks.
- ♬long-distance transmission: this wireless guitar system uses 24bit/48khz sampling frequency, 30-16khz frequency response range, can reach 164ft long-distance transmission, no signal loss, no delay, instant fidelity, extremely pure tone, delay<1ms’.
5. LEKATO Wireless Guitar System 2.4Ghz Guitar Wireless Transmitter Receiver With 6 Channels, Stereo And Mono 1/4” & 1/8” 2 In 1 Plugs Built-In Rechargeable Lithium Battery For Audio Electric Guitar Bass
- 🎸clear signal transmission: 2.4ghz wireless guitar system, 24bit/48khz stereo lossless digital transmission sampling rate, <12 millisecond delay, more than 100 feet effective range, low delay, no signal loss, low noise, professional sound quality.
- 🎸long battery life: built-in rechargeable lithium battery, supports 4-5 hours of playback and 2 hours of fast charging with battery indicator, and a dual-head usb cable is included in the package to ensure that your performance is good performance.
- 🎸 simultaneous use of six channels: the transmitter and receiver support 6 devices to work at the same time, one to one, without mutual interference. a transmitter transmits signals to several to several receivers at the same time.
- 1/4” & 1/8” two-in-one plug: this wireless guitar transmitter and receiver includes 1/8″ stereo plug, 1/4″ stereo plug and 1/4″ single a set of channel plugs supports both mono and stereo instruments. 6.35mm mono plugs are suitable for most acoustic-electric guitars, 6.35mm and 3.5mm stereo plugs are suitable for most audio products, such as camera recording, mobile phones and tablets computer to edit music. (note: because the 1/8″ plug receiver has no earphone amplifier function, it is not suitable for earphones.)
- 🎸stereo: the wireless guitar system supports stereo music passive pickup. two-channel surround sound effect, suitable for electronic drums, passive pickup guitars, bass and other electro-acoustic instruments, giving the music a sense of hierarchy and space.
6. Wireless Guitar System ZXK CO 5.8Ghz Rechargeable Guitar Wireless Audio Transmitter Receiver Electric Digital Guitar System Transmitter Receiver Set
- 🎸5.8g products have more uninterrupted transmission, keeping you away from the crowded 2.4g frequency band. ai hopping: active frequency hopping is always working to identify and skip interference sources and make stable transmission possible. with 4 preset frequency bands, band players can use 4 pairs of devices at the same time without interfering with each other! suitable for musical instruments with 6.5mm sockets such as electric guitars, basses, and electric drums.
- 🎸 committed to the development and application of wireless digital transmission technology, we are always ready to answer any questions about our products. we strive to stay at the forefront of technology and create interesting products. we are happy to explore this world with you. if you have any questions about the product, please feel free to send an email to our store and we will reply within 12 hours.
- 🎸 less than 6ms delay to synchronize the sound with the player’s actions. the sound can be transmitted in a highly complete and stable manner with less delay. low power open distance: continuous use for up to 6 hours under 7dbm radio frequency power; 50m open distance transmission without interference.
- 🎸our professional wireless system solution, with advanced 5.8g wireless data transmission, allows you to be free on any stage. players can now focus on their performance without the hassle of wires. just plug and play like a cable, and the folding design is easy to carry.
- 🎸 guarantee high-quality sound! 20hz-20khz 48k*24bit. enjoy broadband response, high-quality sound and overtones. the original clean, blues, flanger, tremolo and metal played with our products are absolutely superior to similar products in the 2.4g frequency band.
7. NUX B-5RC Wireless Guitar System For All Types Of Guitar With Active Or Passive Pickup, Charging Case Included,Auto Match,Mute Function,Guitar Wireless Transmitter And Receiver
- nux signal processing algorithm ensures signal stability, ultra-low latency (< 5ms), and maintains the original tone and feel of your instrument and performance.working frequency band: 2.4ghz.dynamic range: 112db
- the compact and lightweight design is suitable for any guitar and bass body type.
- automatic matching system: no need to set.mute function: when you want to temporarily stop playing, short press the power button of the transmitter.cable tone simulation
- comes with an inbox charging/carrying case.it provides 9 hours of battery life and can charge the wireless system about 3 times.
- suitable for most guitars and basses equipped with active or passive pickups.not suitable for godin guitar (with special pickup) as our test.
8. SWIFF WS-70 Guitar Wireless Transmitter And Receiver – Guitar Wireless System – Low-Latency And High Audio Reproduction – Guitar Microphone With Built-In Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- built-in battery: our wireless instrument system is equipped with a built-in rechargeable battery.it can be easily charged using a usb cable.in full working mode, the battery can last up to 6 hours.
- amazing sound: thanks to advanced uhf technology, the guitar transmitter provides amazing sound quality.it has low sound delay and can transmit sound to a distance of 30-50m.the sound transmission is stable, and the audio reproduction is high.
- high-end technology: our amazing guitar wireless transmitter and receiver use uhf digital transmission technology.this technology allows sound to penetrate the wall and prevents any frequency interference.
- wireless system: swiff ws-70 guitar wireless system is the ultimate technology for musical instruments.this device is designed to replace annoying cables and provide a more convenient way to listen to your music.
- practical and lightweight: the guitar wireless system adopts a lightweight and compact design, which is very practical.at the same time, the wireless transmitter can support up to 99 devices without interfering with each other.
9. Xvive U2 Guitar Wireless System Rechargeable 2.4Ghz Digital Guitar Wireless Transmitter And Receiver For Electric Guitar Bass Violin Keyboard
- <p>[<b>workmanship and extensive use</b>] 220° rotatable plug design, using high-quality chips, high-quality materials, drop and 5000+ pull-in test; suitable for most electric guitars, basses, keyboards, electronic musical instruments and other musical instruments with pickups. </p>
- <p> [<b>plug and play</b>] take it out of your bag or pocket, plug it in, turn on the power, and long press the signal button match the transmitter and receiver at the same time, and then play. it’s that simple. </p>
- <p>[<b>12-month warranty</b>] 30-day refund and one-year warranty. for any questions, click the “your order” option and click “contact seller”. </p>
- <p>[<b>the delay is less than 4.5ms and the duration is longer< /b>] no delay or no signal loss. the outdoor effective range is about 120 feet, the router penetrates the wall well, and the 0-line site supports 4 simultaneous broadcasts. built-in rechargeable lithium battery, the working time is up to 7 hours after fully charged, and the usb cable is included for easy charging, ensuring good performance in every performance. </p>
- <p>[<b> 2.4ghz clear signal transmission</b>] 2.4ghz band is the best choice for guitar wireless, compared to 5.8ghz , has excellent characteristics such as uncompressed wireless signal transmission, low noise, low delay, etc., and is recognized worldwide. </p>
10. Guitar Wireless System Transmitter Receiver 4 Channel 730 Mhz 50M Range For Electric Guitar Bass Violin USB Charging
- 🎸[a8 guitar wireless system] one end is connected to the audio interface of the musical instrument, one end is connected to the audio, and the audio signal is wirelessly transmitted.solve the trouble caused by too long audio cable.
- 🎸[original transmission] guitar wireless transmission supports 4 devices to work at the same time, one to one; and maximum.the transmission distance can reach 50 meters.ultra-high frequency original sound transmission, anti-interference, ultra-short delay.
- 🎸【compact design】this wireless guitar system is very suitable for any pedal due to its simple and compact design.plug and play, easy to use; compact and light, easy to carry.
- 🎸[working time] the guitar receiver has a built-in rechargeable lithium battery. the guitar transmitter and receiver have a working time of 4 to 6 hours, and are equipped with a usb cable for easy charging.
- 🎸[frequency characteristics] the wireless guitar system provides a complete 20hz-20khz frequency response, so you will hear your guitar sound in great detail with only 4ms delay.